The Access Conscious Clearing Statement is the most profound self-help tool I’ve discovered to date. Its impact on my life has been remarkable, offering a newfound sense of clarity and emotional balance. I highly recommend incorporating it into your daily routine.
Purpose: the Access Consciousness Clearing Statement, a component of the Access Consciousness self-help method created by Gary Douglas, is designed to help individuals release limiting beliefs, emotions, and trauma trapped in the subconscious mind. This statement, consisting of a specific combination of words and phrases, aims to clear mental blocks and facilitate personal growth by enabling access to one’s consciousness and inner wisdom. Widely used in various techniques within the Access Consciousness system, it’s a tool for enhancing mental, emotional, and physical well-being, independent of any religious or spiritual affiliations.
The Access Consciousness Clearing Statement often recited as “Right and wrong, good and bad, POC and POD, all 9, shorts, boys, and beyond,” is composed of several components, each with a specific purpose:
- Right and Wrong, Good and Bad: This part of the statement is about acknowledging the judgments we hold about being right, wrong, good, or bad. It helps in recognizing the limitations these judgments impose on our perception and reality.
- POC (Point of Creation): This refers to the point in time when we first created or accepted a limiting belief or judgment. By invoking POC, the clearing statement aims to address and dissipate the energy at the exact moment of a belief’s creation.
- POD (Point of Destruction): Similar to POC, POD refers to the point where we started to destroy parts of ourselves or our reality based on our beliefs and judgments. It works on undoing the self-destructive patterns we’ve created over time.
- All 9: This phrase stands for nine layers of healing, addressing all aspects of an issue. It’s a way of ensuring that the clearing is thorough and reaches every part of the problem.
- Shorts: This is short for the “short order of chaos,” referring to the disarray and disorder we often create in our lives due to our beliefs and judgments. It’s about clearing the chaos that keeps us from living in harmony.
- Boys: An acronym for “biomimetic mimicry,” it relates to the unconscious imitation of others’ realities, limitations, pains, and joys. This component seeks to free us from these imitations and the limitations they impose.
- Povad’s: This stands for “point of view about the destructions,” addressing the perspectives and viewpoints we have about destructions in our lives. It helps in clearing these specific viewpoints.
- Beyonds: These are feelings of extreme limitation, like despair and hopelessness, that go beyond normal emotions. This part of the statement aims to clear those intense energies.
Each component of the clearing statement is designed to address different aspects of our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs, working together to release limiting patterns and open up new possibilities for personal growth and transformation.
How to use the Clearing Statement:
Using the Access Consciousness Clearing Statement involves a simple process, but it requires an understanding of its purpose and a willingness to let go of limiting beliefs and judgments. Here’s a basic guide on how to use it:
- Identify an Issue or Limitation: Begin by focusing on a specific issue, problem, or limiting belief that you want to address. It could be anything from a feeling of inadequacy, a recurring negative thought, a relationship issue, or any other blockage in your life.
- Be Aware of Your Thoughts and Feelings: Pay attention to your thoughts and feelings related to the issue. Notice any discomfort, emotions, or physical sensations that arise when you think about this issue.
- Ask a Question: Instead of trying to find a solution, ask a question that opens up possibilities. For example, “What would it take to change this?” or “How does it get any better than this?” Questions in Access Consciousness are used to invite different possibilities and insights, rather than seeking definitive answers.
- Use the Clearing Statement: After asking your question, follow it with the clearing statement: “Right and wrong, good and bad, POC and POD, all 9, shorts, boys, and beyonds.” You don’t need to understand what each word means for it to be effective. The statement works energetically to clear limitations.
- Repeat as Needed: You can repeat the clearing statement several times, especially if the issue is deep-seated. Each time you use the statement, it works to clear the energy behind the limiting belief or emotion.
- Stay Open to Change: After using the clearing statement, remain open to noticing changes in your perception, feelings, and life circumstances. Sometimes the effects are immediate, while other times they may unfold gradually.
- Integrate It into Daily Life: You can use the clearing statement throughout the day whenever you notice limiting thoughts or feelings. It can be an effective tool for ongoing personal development and self-awareness.
Remember, the clearing statement is a tool within the broader Access Consciousness philosophy, which encourages living in the question and continually seeking greater awareness and consciousness. The effectiveness of the clearing statement can be enhanced by embracing these broader principles.